Some multi-layered desserts look so creamilicious that the moment we look at them, we start thinking about all the hard work that must have been carried out to create that beautiful creation, layered with melting chocolate and colorful crumbs. But in actual, it is all about the ratio and assembling together of your favorite fruits and crunchy layers. I have been trying a lot of desserts lately and I thought of sharing some of the best recipes with my readers.
This banana walnut dessert is my absolute favorite, tastes delicious, and is very easy to make.
Things you need for banana walnut dessert
>1 pack Graham crackers
>Half can of Condensed milk
>1 small container of Cool whip
>1/2 cup or more Walnuts
>Bananas, 3 or more (large size)
>Chocolate syrup as needed
>1/4 cup of Heath toffee bits
>1/4 cup of Chocolate chips
How to make Banana Walnut Dessert
-Crush graham crackers with hands. Spread an even layer of these crushed crackers on the bottom of your serving dish.
-Pour some condensed milk on crackers.
-Sprinkle crushed walnuts, chocolate chips, and toffee bits generously on top of condensed milk.
-Now spread banana slices on top, as many as you like. Pour chocolate syrup to your desired taste. You may repeat the same layers depending on the size of your serving dish.
-Cover with a final layer of cool whip (whipped cream).
-Decorate with more bananas and chocolate chips. Drip some more chocolate syrup.
-Keep refrigerated. Serve chilled. Do not freeze.
Wasn’t that easier than your imagination? Your guests are going to love it. Share below some quick and easy recipes for your favorite desserts.
- Graham crackers, 1 pack
- Condensed milk, half can
- Cool whip, 1 small container
- Walnuts, 1/2 cup or more (chopped)
- Large sized bananas, 3 or more
- Chocolate syrup, as needed
- Heath toffee bits, 1/4 cup
- Chocolate chips, 1/4 cup
- Spread an even layer of hand-crushed graham crackers on the bottom of your serving dish.
- Pour some condensed milk on crackers.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and toffee bits generously on the top of milk.
- Spread a layer of banana slices.
- Pour chocolate syrup generously.
- For the topmost layer, spread cool whip (whipped cream) evenly.
- Decorate with more bananas and chocolate chips. Drip some more chocolate syrup.
- Keep refrigerated and serve chilled.
-Make sure the bananas you are using are yellow and fresh. Over ripened bananas are not recommended for such desserts.
-You can repeat the layers as many times as you like, depending on the size and depth of your serving dish.
-You are free to substitute your ingredients with other fruits, nuts, or syrups.
-Refrigerate your dessert for a few hours before serving.
-Do not freeze.