Tandoori Chicken Sandwich
Things you need
>6 white/whole wheat bread slices
>1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
>1 tsp Tandoori Chicken masala, or adjust to taste
>Salt to taste
>2 garlic cloves
>1/2 cup Pickled Gherkins (finely chopped), or 1/2 cup Dill pickled chips (chopped)
>1/4 cup finely chopped lettuce
>1/2 cup mayonnaise
How to prepare Chicken Tandoori Sandwich
-Boil chicken with tandoori masala, salt, and garlic cloves in half a cup of water. Let it cook well until the water is evaporated.
-Once cooked, shred chicken into small pieces, or you can use knife to cut it into small pieces.
-Take two bread slices.
-Apply mayonnaise generously on both slices. These butter knives work great for even application.
-Spread a layer of chicken, pickles, and lettuce on one slice.
-Put the second slice on top and press gently to assemble.
-Serve these sandwiches in presentable serving dishes.
For lunch purpose
Cut the sandwich in half, and cling wrap to ensure no fallouts. You can also get these cute and trendy reusable sandwich wraps.
This cold sandwich is ideal for lunch, snacks, picnics, tea parties and more.
- 6 white/whole wheat bread slices
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp tandoori Chicken masala, or adjust to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Pickled Gherkins (finely chopped), or 1/2 cup Dill pickled chips (chopped)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Add half a cup of water, chicken breast, tandoori masala, salt, and garlic cloves in a medium-sized pot. Cook till the meat is tender and the water has boiled away.
- Shred/chop the boiled chicken into small pieces.
- Apply mayonnaise generously and evenly on two bread slices.
- Spread a layer of shredded chicken, pickles, and lettuce on one slice.
- Gently press the second slice on top of it.
- Cling wrap and refrigerate. Serve chilled.